Yorkshire Puddings - dairy and egg free
100g (4oz) plain flour
300ml, 1/2 pint , 10.5fl oz milk alternative
pinch of salt
1) Preheat the oven to 220c / 425f / gas mark 7
2) If time allows, use half of the milk and mix with the flour and salt and then leave for 1 hour to stand. Then add the rest of the milk. If there isn't time for this then just mix all the ingredients together.
3) Put a teaspoon of oil into each section of the Yorkshire pudding tray or bun tin.
4) Place the tray into the oven and leave for 5minutes to heat the oil.
5) Add the batter to the hot oil and bake in the oven for 15-20minutes until risen and brown.
Serve with a roast dinner or sausages and mash.